Thermoforming and Vacuum Forming are ideal for volume production of lightweight plastic parts. These technologies are often used when producing high volume, low cost parts that are disposable or of limited re-use.
Our customers turn to Drader for Thermoformed and Vacuum Formed plastic products. Thermoforming and Vacuum Forming is an alternative to Injection Molding and you can custom make plastic parts in small orders at a fair price. The higher the quantity, the lesser part price will be.
Common applications are drip-trays, clear lids for planters or products that require protective coverings. These may include rigid ‘blister packaging’ to be heat sealed to a cardboard backing, or other packaging method.
Custom Thermoforming and Vacuum Forming design and production uses intense heat to form plastic sheets into any mold you need, effective for product storage and transportation.
We have several Vacuum Formers ranging from 12″ x 16″ to 48″ x 72″ and several manual formers are designed to accommodate frames from 6″ x 6″ to 27″ x 30″.
Vacuum Forming & Thermoforming options:
- Sheet thickness: 0.090″, 0.118″, 0.125″(1/8), 0.185″, 0.1875″(3/16), 0.220″, 0.250″(1/4), 0.300″, 0.3125″(5/16), 0.5″(1/2), 0.6”, etc.
- Plastic Sheet colour: black, white, natural, blue, yellow, etc.
- Plastic Sheet material: PET, PETG, ABS, HDPE, HMWPE, UHMWPE, TPO, PVC, PC, PS, etc.
- Plastic Roll thickness: 10 gauge, 12G, 17.5G, 19G, 20G, 21G, 40G, etc.
- Plastic Roll colour: clear, green, black, etc.
- Plastic Roll material: LDPE, PET, PETG, etc.
Use Thermoforming to make your own plastic parts in small quantities.
Drader can accommodate your custom vacuum forming needs from the smallest product to larger items. With a usable area of 30″ x 54″, no production run is too large!
Die Cut products and services at a competitive price.
Custom-made, cost effective foam packaging manufactured to protect your products, and for peace of mind.
Do you have an idea for a product?
Implement it fast and in small quantities. Contact us today to start your project and receive full consultation, one on one, from start to end of your project. At Drader we also do custom foam cutting and thermal foam forming for many applications.