“The Drader,” as our loyal customers refer to it, is a hand-held plastic welding fabrication kit and repair system known worldwide for its ease of use and strong welds. Our clients get longer life out of their plastics, reduce waste and achieve cost savings for their business.
The Injectiweld has interchangeable tips and an automatic feed system that enables a person to use the welder with one hand. It uses radiant heat to thermally bond most types of plastics without the use of hot air or gas. The welding rod is automatically drawn into the gun by a set of rod driver wheels and fed into the connecting tube where it is nipped off, packed into the barrel, and melted.
Benefits of the Drader Injectiweld:
- The quality of the weld is very high even when users do not have a lot of experience.
- Interchangeable tips
- Scraping off surface oxidation is not necessary
- Stronger, more reliable welds than hot air sticks
- Long list of thermoplastics can be welded with Injectiweld
The Drader Injectiweld is ISO 9001:2015 certified in Edmonton.
The Injectiweld is not compatible for welding all plastics, including:
- Thermoset plastics cannot be welded because they do not melt when heat is applied to them. Examples: F.R.P. (Fiberglass), Bakelite, Epoxies, Phenolics, Melamine, etc.
- PVC-U / PVC-P – PolyVinylChloride (Rigid / Flexible). The lowest temperature setting of the Injectiweld is too high for PVC-U or PVC-P. The material will burn inside the welder’s barrel. This will release chlorine gas, which is harmful to the operator’s health and will damage the aluminum parts of the welder.
- PMMA – PolyMethyl MethAcrylate. Using this material inside the Injectiweld may cause the piston rod to become stuck. When PMMA is sheared, it exhibits very sharp edges around the circumference of the breakage. These sharp edges may prohibit the piston rod from moving backwards.
- PFA – PerFluoro Alkoxy. The weld temperature for this material exceeds the maximum temperature setting.
- Use our guide to determine if the type of plastic you need to weld is compatible.
The Drader Industrial Plastic Welder Kit is available directly from Drader Manufacturing, as well as through trusted distributors.
USER MANUAL & MAINTENANCE
Every Drader Industrial Plastic Welder comes with a comprehensive User Manual & Maintenance, and is available in different languages.
PLASTIC WELDING ACCESSORIES
Owners of the Drader Injectiweld Plastic Welder enjoy a wide range of plastic welding accessories for their welder.
MASTER Authorized Repair Centre Distributors across North America and Europe, South America and Australia equipped to repair and service your Drader Injectiweld Plastic Welder today.
Not sure if the Drader Injectiweld Plastic Welder is the tool you need? Watch one, two, or all of our videos, featuring descriptive visuals of plastic welding projects.